Well, Piczo just wasn't enough. Although my Piczo site was created especially for expressing myself, this will be much better.
Interestingly enough, it doesn't seem as though I really have that much to say. Although the address of the site shows the 1Republic name, this site isn't actually dedicated to the band. I just recently got addicted to them because of my Youth Pastor, and haven't stopped liking them since. By the way, does anyone actually know whether they are born again or not?
In any case, the main reason I started this blog is to show you guys what we are doing for our mission trip this summer (oh, we are going to Moncton, in case you didn't know). I'll try to post photos as soon as possible (of myself only, of course). I'll keep you all up to date!
YBIC (Your Brother In Christ),
Imajesusfreak4sure
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment