27.5.09

Oh, Just thought you'd like to know...

Guess what! Oh, wait. You can't.

In any case, the youth worship is looking at some major overhauls as we enter the summer season: things like, no drummer (PLEASE pray that we get one!), a new vocalist, a new pianist, no violinist, and only one gig, playing in Moncton on said Mission Trip. I was actually discussing our situation with AJ, and hinted that when we get better in the fall, we could maybe pull of Sunday Night Live (SNL). That would be pretty cool! But, as always, we have to be patient and leave it up to God. He has a plan for our Worship Team, of that I'm sure.

We also get to make murals for VBS (oh, yay. more painting.). I though that I was done with drawing in the sixth grade. I'm a musician, not an artist. Oh well. Can't win 'em all.

Please pray for a drummer!

YBIC,

Imajesusfreak4sure

No comments:

Post a Comment